My partner is moving into my house, do we need an agreement to protect me if we split?


  • Unlike with divorce or civil partnership dissolution, there are no set of rules that apply when you split up with someone you have been living with
  • A cohabitation agreement helps to provide clarity about both of your positions
  • The cost of such an agreement tends to be around £750 to £2,000 plus VAT

Read more: